This versatile, efficient, cost-effective and environmentally friendly printer comes fully-loaded with LED technology, UltraDrop™ Technology, rigid and roll-fed printing capability, white ink and single-pass multilayer printing to name just a few. Pretty cool!
Profit from the cool capabilities of LED
- Eight colors plus white ink printing for high-margin jobs.
- Extended range of supported substrates with LED curing.
- UltraDrop™ Technology offers smaller drop sizes and more precise control with native 7pL print heads and true multidrop addressability in each dot position
- High apparent resolution and high-definition quality with four-level grayscale and two ink density levels.
- Outstanding smoothness in shadows, gradients and transitions.
- Superb text quality with four-point text in both standard and knockout with fewer satellites and more clarity in all print modes.
- Single-pass, multilayer print capability for even more profit opportunity.
- Increased up time and productivity while reducing maintenance with instant on/off LED lamps.
- Lower operating costs with decreased power consumption, fewer consumable parts, and less waste with consistent color output and simple operation.
- A greener printing solutions to offer customers.
- Integration ready with EFI™ Web-to-Print and MIS/ERP solutions with native JDF connectivity.
- plus white ink printing
- Powerful LED curing technology
- Grayscale 7pL UltraDrop™ Technology
- Orion operating system
- Continuous print productivity with less than five seconds between boards for faster job turns
- Single-pass multilayer printing
- Standard multiqueue on-demand functionality
- Precision alignment fence for accurate image alignment
- Multiroll capable (two 60-in. rolls)
- Optional heavy-duty unwinder (HDU)
- Optional extension table with casters
- Optional small depth extension table
- Optional Material Edge Guides (MEG) for working with imperfect corrugated materials.
- Fiery® proServer with Fiery® XF production digital front end and color management workflow
- Bidirectional communication capability between the Fiery XF RIP and printer
- Integrates seamlessly with EFI™ Web-to-Print and MIS/ERP solutions with native JDF connectivity
- Enhanced Service Program (ESP) warranty for your printer, Fiery® proServer hardware and Fiery® XF software
|Compressed Air||100–150 psi maximum at 12 cf/m—dry air only (not included)|
|Temperature||68° F to 86° F (20° C to 30° C)|
|Humidity||30% to 80% (noncondensing)|
|Design||Fully enclosed design for operator safety and environmental considerations|
|Rated Voltage||200-230 volt sup or 400-460 volt|
|Power Supply||3 phase, 30 amp or 60 amps|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Width||248 in. (630 cm)|
|Height||66 in. (167.6 cm)|
|Depth||63 in. (160 cm)|
|Weight||6,700 lbs. (3039 kg)|
Genuine EFI Inks
EFI Fiery proServer
Enhanced Service Program (ESP)