1800-C Digital Inkjet Label Printer
On-demand primary and secondary labeling with integrated variable data and AIDC applications have never been easier. Colordyne’s latest digital printing platforms offer fast, high-quality and scalable solutions to reduce costs and eliminate pre-printed label inventories. The 1800 Series C offers enhanced versatility and performance with its flat, unobstructed printing path and on-press user interface. Brand owners, private label manufacturers and print providers can produce the exact quantity of high-resolution process color labels and tags the job calls for, large or small.
The 1800 Series C can be easily set up and monitored during production from its 7-inch touch screen display with frequently used printer functions. Monitor printer status, ink levels, job status and more. Plus set application formats on screen, including: roll-to-roll, roll-to-cut and fan fold; making for quick set-up and change-over between jobs.
• Complete printer control from 7-inch on-press monitor
• Easy to replace 250 mL ink cartridges
• Mid-job print head maintenance without breaking the web
• 60 feet per minute (18 m/min) max print speed
• UW and RW options available
• Detailed job costing software
• Print full bleed on pre die cut media
• Harlequin-based RIP software
• Spot color replacement
• PDF, Post Script workflow
• On-the-fly color management