ColorWorks C7500GE Color Inkjet Label Printer
Built for reliable, high-quality performance, the ColorWorks C7500GE is ideal for demanding, high-volume environments that require customized glossy labels at a low cost. Its rugged design requires minimal maintenance and offers a low overall cost of ownership.
For additional peace of mind, a 1-year on-site warranty is included. It also ships with Wasatch SoftRIP Label Edition software. Featuring Just In Time Color printing, the C7500GE delivers on-demand, full-color label printing up to 11.8″ per second. And, you’ll save up to 50 percent on printing costs vs. laser and thermal transfer printers.
Perfect for any type of consumer based labels, such as food labels, cannabis labels, e-juice labels, and much more! Print on pre-cut roll labels, or print and cut using a finishing system with ease!
- Reliable performance — rugged design means minimal maintenance and low overall cost of ownership; ideal for busy, on-demand environments
- Peace of mind — includes 1-year Epson Express on-site warranty
- Precise color matching — includes easy-to-use Wasatch SoftRIP Label Edition software for powerful color management
- Powerful productivity — Just In Time Color printing for high-volume glossy labeling applications
- High-speed, on-demand color printing — speed through multiple full-color labels with variable data up to 11.8″ per second1
- Durable labels — labels won’t smudge, smear or fade
- Low cost of labeling — up to 50 percent lower printing costs vs. laser and thermal transfer printers2
- Seamless integration — built-in ESC/Label language to support your existing workflow; add color with simple programming extensions
- Astounding image quality — PrecisionCore® printhead and UltraChrome® DL Inks deliver accurate colors, smooth gradations, precise barcodes and sharp text
- Highly efficient — high-yield, easy-to-change ink cartridges mean fewer interventions, with less waste than most thermal transfer printers